Elan Environmental provides touchless disinfection and decontamination services to businesses in Belfast and across Northern Ireland, where there are staff or customers suspected or identified as infected by COVID-19.
How Does It Work?
Deep environmental cleaning/ touchless disinfection involves using electrostatic spray surface cleaning. This is the most effective method currently used in healthcare facilities, schools, academies, researching institutes and labs. The highly effective method removes infectious diseases and contamination from areas that require specialist sanitation.
The process involves spraying an electronically charged mist onto surfaces and objects. The positively charged particles then naturally coat contaminated areas. electrostatic spraying equipment is easily transported, manoeuvrable and has a 70% faster delivery time than traditional methods. This means a faster and more secure response.
How Do We Do It - Technology
The product we use is a stabilised Hydrogen Peroxide and Silver which breaks down into Water and Oxygen.
Our product is 100% biodegradable and environmentally friendly, and is a dry spray which does not leave any wet surface residue. Our process has two elements:
Fogging - Total Area Disinfection - the fogging device sprays the disinfectant liquid, transforming into a dry fog. The mist fills the room and is drawn to all fixtures, fittings and devices every nook, crevice and corner, reaching surfaces and areas that manual cleaning and disinfecting cannot reach.
Electrostatic Spraying - Surface Disinfection - The electrostatic device ensures the optimum distribution of disinfectant and can be specifically used to target specific areas where risks of cross-contamination are highest.
Sanosil Hydrogen Peroxide Vapour (HPV)
Elan Environmental are fully trained in the HPV process which provides a completely touchless disinfection, decontamination and advanced infection prevention process using fogging and electrostatic spraying systems.
Sanosil kills greater than 99.99% of harmful bacteria & viruses, including Coronavirus MRSA, C-Diff, Norovirus, Equine Influenza & VRE. Sanosil is a hospital grade disinfectant and for use in all medical areas, intensive care operating theatres, kitchens, medical laboratories, offices, retail premises, educational premises all types of workplaces.
- We use silver-stabilised (ionic silver) Hydrogen Peroxide at 5% concentration as a biocide. Biocidal efficacy is fully proven, tested under relevant European Norms.
- Being Hydrogen Peroxide based, the biocide is chlorine and alcohol free. There aren’t any corrosive effects on usual materials of construction during application. After use, it degrades into water and oxygen as one of the safest forms of disinfection.
- The biocide is a highly effective virucide and therefore suitable for combatting COVID-19 Coronavirus
- Electrostatic spray droplets are approximately 30 microns in diameter, and are charged to electrostatic force equivalent to 75 times gravity. This has the effect of drawing biocide droplets to surfaces, including surfaces that are well beyond the reach of conventional spray systems.
- The electrostatic sprayers & fogging devices “Dry sprays”, which does not leave wet surfaces or residue.
- The disinfectant is non allergenic and poses no risk to humans, animals, plants or the environment.
- We carry out a documented risk assessment before starting disinfection processes. This will be made available together with our disinfection report. We require HVAC systems to be powered down during disinfection and for a period of time afterwards.
The Benefits of Contactless Disinfection
- The product used is non-allergic, and poses no risk to humans, animals, plants or the environment.
- The process effectively eradicates over 280 pathogens including: Norovirus & H1N1/H5N1 Flu viruses, Coronavirus including COVID-19, VRE, Equine Influenza, C-Diff, Salmonella, MRSA & E-Coli.It is also completely effective against high risk pathogens such as: Hepatitis, Legionella, Polio, Ebola & HIV.The process is quick and time-efficient. Time varies dependent on the environment, but you will be able to return to your building within the day following touchless disinfection.
To enquire about our touchless disinfection or deep cleaning services, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact details below.