Elan Environmental provides effective deep cleaning solutions against COVID-19 for businesses in Belfast and across Northern Ireland. We use touchless disinfection and decontamination to effectively deep clean buildings where there are staff or customers suspected or identified as positive for COVID-19.
Deep environmental cleaning, also known as touchless disinfection, involves using electrostatic spray surface cleaning to remove infectious diseases. This process is quick and provides better coverage than traditional cleaning methods, helping you to get back to work safely and efficiently following a case of COVID-19 in your building.
The Deep Cleaning Process
Our touchless disinfection and deep cleaning process involves spraying an electronically charged mist onto surfaces and objects. The electrostatically charged disinfectant particles naturally wrap themselves around all surfaces, ensuring everything is evenly covered, even in difficult to reach areas that other disinfectants might miss.
We use Sanosil Hydrogen Peroxide Vapour (HPV), a hospital grade disinfectant, to carry out electrostatic deep cleaning services. Sanosil kills more than 99.9% of harmful bacteria, including Coronavirus (COVID-19), MRSA, C-Diff, Norovirus, Equine Influenza and VRE. It is regularly used in operating theatres, intensive care units, kitchens, educational premises and all sorts of workplaces, and is recognised as an effective disinfectant.
Elan Environmental are fully trained in the HPV process, which provides a completely touchless disinfection, decontamination and advanced infection prevention process for your business.
COVID-19 Deep Cleaning Services
Elan Environmental’s electrostatic deep cleaning services are extremely effective in tackling any cases of COVID-19 in your business.
In order to effectively deep clean your premises, it is vital that a touchless disinfection system is used. Not only will this ensure less exposure to the hygiene operator and the general public, but it will also reduce the likelihood of manual error and cross-contamination.
Our touchless disinfection services are effective in deep cleaning a vast range of businesses, including:
- Schools and educational facilities
- Nursing home and care homes
- Retailers and commercial businesses
- Pubs, restaurants and cafes
- Gyms and leisure facilities
- Medical facilities
What Are The Benefits Of Touchless Disinfection For Deep Cleaning?
- The disinfectant used for deep cleaning is highly effective against viruses, and therefore is suitable for combatting COVID-19 (coronavirus) in your building. We use silver-stabilised, hydrogen peroxide at 5% concentrate, which is fully proven and has been tested under relevant European Standards.
- The hydrogen-peroxide based solution is chlorine and alcohol free, meaning there aren’t any corrosive effects on materials. After use, it degrades into water and oxygen and is therefore one of the safest forms of disinfection.
- Electrostatic sprayer and fogging devices are “dry sprays”, and therefore do not leave wet surfaces or residue. Electrostatic disinfection can be safely performed around laptops, monitors and keyboards as long as it is not applied at close range.
- Electrostatic spray droplets are charged to an electrostatic force equivalent to 75 times gravity, which means that they can reach and effectively deep clean surfaces well beyond the reach of conventional spray systems.
- The disinfectant is non-allergenic, and poses no risk to humans, animals, plants or the environment.
- Electrostatic spraying equipment is easily transported, manoeuvrable and has a 70% faster delivery time than traditional deep cleaning methods, which means a faster and more secure service.