This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing company in a surveyor/consultancy role based primarily in our Belfast office.
• Carrying out asbestos Management, Refurbishment/Demolition surveys on various properties - commercial and industrial
• Compiling and producing asbestos reports/drawings
• Maintaining and developing existing customer relationships
• Ensuring that all work is carried out in accordance with the Health & Safety procedures with regards to asbestos
• 3rd level education and/or 3 years relevant industry experience
• P402 Asbestos surveying qualification
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
• Must be proficient in using the Microsoft Office package, AutoCAD experience would be a distinct advantage
• Full UK/Ireland driving license
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication & organisational skills
• Ability to work independently
• Flexibility with regards to travel & working hours
• CSR Card
• Legionella risk assessment qualifications & experience would be a distinct advantage
An excellent remuneration package (dependent on experience), company vehicle along with many other benefits are offered for this position.
To be considered please submit a CV & cover letter demonstrating how you meet the criteria.
Submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be submitted by no later than 26/01/2018 @ 4pm.