Technical Sales Consultant
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing company in a technical sales role based primarily in our Belfast office.
• Developing new business relationships with prospective customers
• Meeting with prospects to discuss/showcase the company service offering
• Maintaining and developing existing customer relationships
• Assisting with business development, to include identifying possible new business areas
• Identifying bid/tender opportunities
• Preparing and completing bid / tender requests
• Meeting set sales/business development targets
• Regular reporting to senior management
• 3rd level education and/or 3 years relevant industry experience
• Experience of environmental/H&S or related markets
• Experience of successfully writing/submitting tenders & bids
• Proven success at managing meetings & ability to influence at all levels
• Experience of working to targets
• Full UK/Ireland driving license
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication & organisational skills
• Ability to work independently
• Knowledge of using public & private sector tendering websites
A competitive remuneration package (dependent on experience) is offered for this position, as well as excellent career progression opportunities.
To be considered please submit a CV & cover letter demonstrating how you meet the criteria.
Submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be submitted by no later than 07/04/2017 @ 4pm.